Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Lullaby For Baby (and for me & you!)

I have loved this song for a very long time. I remember, about 12 years ago or so, when I worked for Banana Republic, I would open the store frequently which entailed a lot of cleaning. This song would come on and when I finally listened to it, I fell in love.

Its message is so beautiful. I like to envision that this is how all mothers feel about their babies. I would listen to this song when I was feeling low and think about loving myself the way that a mother loves a child. I even included this song in my yoga class playlists with the intention that my students would feel that way too. I truly believe that when we can love ourselves in the same unconditional way that a parent loves its child, we will find the path to our own ultimate healing.

This is an amateur video, but it has the words on it as well.

I sing this song to baby already, and know I will once its here in my arms.
The words that touch my heart the most are:

Never forget who you are Little Star.
Never forget how to dream Butterfly.
Never forget where you come from,
From Love.

I dedicate those words to each and everyone reading this now.

Con MUCHO Amore,
Heidi Jae


No comments:

Post a Comment