Thursday, September 30, 2010

vacancy

this blog is stagnant!

it has been many, many, MANY moons since i've found myself in the place i'm sitting at the moment: alone, with myself and my laptop, at Flying M downtown. Oh, it feels Divine, and I still have over an hour and a half til I am set to return home.

this in part, is why I have not been writing much. secondly, i've had such a full summer its been difficult just to keep up with the laundry, no less, my son's blog. lastly, i think this layout/design is lame! i don't really like it, therefore, i've been less than inspired to update the info here.

i have had a million ideas for what to write however. but i think its just now finding a way to get out of my body and out into the formless form, la internet. however, i don't know that this site, is where i will continue posting all of these ideas. because of said design, and because of the transformation my perspective has taken.

i'd like to let all FIVE of you who follow this blog, know of my personal semi-revolutionary blog in the process of being revolutionized. jaemama.wordpress.com On this new page, i look forward to posting my perspectives that affect a greater mass: women's health & wellness and my never ending quest for peace and higher-consciousness. i invite you to start following and share with me your comments and insights.

although, this will still be my semi-cheesy "look what my son's been up to" page, it'll be fabulous too so i hope you continue to enjoy it.

PS.
on my new blog, i plan on using proper grammar in regards to capitalization. Peachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment