Monday, April 19, 2010

11 & 12 of 52.

Sheesh, it doesn't take much to get behind in the photo a week blog. And by not much I mean consistent messages via my laptop informing me: "Your startup disk is nearly full." I really hate when that happens, mostly because I'm lazy when it comes to organizing files on my laptop as well as backing them up. But I am determined to get better. Lucas is helping me. Its amazing how much work kids are, yet how much they motivate you to get done in addition to their needs. I'm finding myself more motivated and inspired than I have been in a long time.

Well, before I get too off course, here are weeks 11 & 12 for the Lucas 52 photo blog series. Yes, that right, 12 weeks! It has brought so many joys. I will post another blog very soon sharing all of the new milestones and happiness we've been experiencing together. In short, I absolutely freaking love being a Mom and my son. I can't believe how much love there is in the world. Being a parent is Gods way of allowing us to understand our heart's infinite ability to love, I am convinced.

Oh yeah, not getting distracted... back to posting photos!

This is Lucas and his cousin Zackary at their great grandparents house for Lucas' first Easter Egg Hunt. His cousins Ella and Hayley were also there and they all helped Lucas out and found eggs for him too.


Lucas had a big weekend the weekend of his 12 week birthday anniversary. We went to Saturday market for the first time, had lunch at pollo rey (our first public dining experience), a potluck/going away party at Teo's where Lucas was the main attraction (minus Teo of course), and the next day- his first trip to Camel's back park. I love this photo, Lucas was having tummy time on Daddy's belly and was having fun rolling around. :)


More to come...

Much love from Mama Heidi Jae<3

No comments:

Post a Comment