Thursday, February 11, 2010

One and Two of Lucas 52

So a photographer that Himay knew and I met through the birthing center recently had her baby. I noticed on her facebook page that she has a photo album called "River 365." River is her son's name and she plans on posting a photo/day in the album. Neat idea I thought! Although, one a day is sure to become too big of a project for this mama so I am following her lead, but with my own twist: Lucas 52!

So on the blog I will post one photo per week. You can click the photos to see a more detailed version. I'm excited, this will be fun to see the lil' one grow!

Here's 1 of 52 :


Its our first family photo!
Somehow we managed to catch him smiling! :)












Here's 2 of 52:



This shot was taken after a bath. He likes the water yet doesn't at the same time. Once I've put lotion on him though he's a happy camper.

Look at those beautiful peepers!





So... I just wanted to say that I am working on my birth story, our birth story rather. I'm about half way done and then I'll have to edit photos. I hope to have it posted by this weekend or next week for sure.

Much love from Mama Jae<3

No comments:

Post a Comment